Below is the tuition chart for Preschool and Kindergarten. Registration and tuition payments can be made by check, cash, or money order. If you pay in cash, please obtain a cash receipt from office personnel for your records. If you pay by check or money order, please be sure that your child’s or children’s name(s) is written on the memo line.
Please see the Handbook & Enrollment Packet for complete information regarding registration and tuition fees.
PRESCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN TUITION FOR 2019-20
|Class||Enrollment Fee||Monthly Tuition||Annual Tuition||Class Age Requirements|
|Kindergarten||$300||$290||$2900||Must be 5 by Sept. 1, 2019|
|Pre-K||$230||$230||$2300||Must be 4 by Sept. 1, 2019|
|3-Year-Old Class||$230||$230||$2300||Must be 3 by Sept. 1, 2019 & Potty-trained|
|2-Year-Old Class (MWF)||$230||$200||$2000||Must be 2 by Sept. 1, 2019|
|2-Year-Old Class (5-Day)||$230||$230||$2300||Must be 2 by Sept. 1, 2019|
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- The registration fee is in addition to the 10 (ten) monthly tuition payments.
- A registration fee is due for each child being registered.
- The registration fee does not qualify for the 5% sibling tuition discount or lump sum payment discount.
- Tuition is due on the first of each month beginning August 1 and the last payment is due May 1.
- The tuition payment is considered late after the 10th of each month. Late payments will result in a $25 late fee added to the month’s tuition due. Students with a balance on their account may not participate in extra school activities such as special programs or in-house field trips.
- The monthly tuition payment is not prorated for short-term or long-term absences.
- Tuition payments are separate from the registration fee.
Additional Child Discount: There is a 5% tuition discount for tuition of younger siblings upon payment of full price tuition for the eldest child.
Annual Tuition Lump Sum Discount: Annual tuition paid in full by August 31 will receive a 5% discount.
Please note: Only one 5% discount is applied. The “lump sum discount” and the “additional child discount” cannot be combined.